Monday 12 January 2009

Golden Globes.

Firstly congratulations to Slumdog Millionaire, I still have to see this film, but I am intrigued after reading various reviews. Also, congratulations to Kate Winslet who won two Golden Globes, she is one of my favourite actresses, and as Eva Mendes said "I wish I could get just one of roles Kate does".


I like this peach pleated outfit worn by Isla Fisher, it looks good against her red hair. It has an elegance about it.


Cameron Diaz's arms look enviable in this pink taffeta Chanel gown. Haven't seen many pink dresses this year. The draping on this dress gives it a mermaid effect.

You can always count on Penelope to bring a bit of elegant glamour and she repeats that in this coloum Armani dress, which appears sculpted to her body. while it is not spectacular it has an exquisiteness to it.


This simple beaded gown from Versace makes Angelina's body look a bit boxy, not a fan of this outfit.


I like this sequin Elie Saab Haute Couture gown with gathered muslin stripes, but Beyonce looks ready to pop which is never a good look.


I'm usually a big fan of Marchessa dresses, however I think the gold number worn by Jennifer Lopez looks a bit cheap the material looks like tin foil and the lack of material shows off her love handles.
The colour of Eva's dress looks great against her skin tone and the mermaid shape emphasis her curves beautifully.





The glittering Ralph Lauren dress worn by Megan fox is one of my favourite dresses of the night. The colour and print catches your eye while the small train adds a bit of elegance and body looks amazing. She has credited pilates for that.


Love the colour.


Never been keen on short dresses for big events but I do like the detailing on this one.

The ruffles on the strap are a great design feature.








I don't think this dress is that great on Anne, on a paper a hand-pleated bustier dress by Armani should be a winner but the colour makes her look a bit washed out.





Don't like this dress.


Eva looks glam in this vintage Christian Dior number, the turquoise stones in her necklace add great bit of colour.


Not keen on this Lanvin dress from their spring 2009 collection, as I don't like the blue cat-paw print, but I applause her for going for something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment